2022 MEDIA REGISTRATION
Comic Conroe press registration is open to members of established editorial outlets such as newspapers, magazines, TV stations, & radio stations.
Comic Conroe media registration is open to members of professional blogs, podcasts, and small press outlets who are regularly making editorial contributions. If your organization wishes to secure Media Passes, please review the guidelines below and submit your application before August 1st, 2022 11:59PM.
Complimentary media credentials are extended as a courtesy. Attendees and featured guests are valued and we strive to provide an enjoyable experience for them. As such, all media representatives are expected to maintain a friendly environment for attendees, vendors, guests, and staff at all times. Violation of convention policies or press/media rules may result in revocation of your credentials at the discretion of Comic Conroe.
MEDIA APPLICATION PROCESS
- There will be NO on-site media registration. Late applications will only be considered after all other applications are processed and only if space allows.
- Each outlet needs to only submit ONE application.
- If approved, you may receive up to two (2) media credentials per outlet, and additional passes MAY be granted at the discretion of Comic Conroe.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- Applying does not guarantee approval for a media credential. Approval for Comic Conroe 2022 does not guarantee approval for any future event.
- We highly recommend applying as early as possible as media credentials are extremely limited and we will likely reach capacity for media credentials before the deadline.
- Professional photography, filming, and interviews are NOT permitted without approved media credentials.
- A Press Badge does NOT guarantee interviews with featured guests.
- Absolutely NO photos are to be taken in Celebrity Row without permission from Comic Conroe.
- You will be notified whether your application has been approved or denied. All decisions are final.
ELIGIBILITY & APPROVAL GUIDELINES
- Prior show coverage for past approved media is required. If you have received media passes before, please submit examples of show coverage with your application.
- Pre-show coverage of Comic Conroe is required BEFORE media credentials will be sent. If your outlet receives conditional approval, you will be added to our press release contact list. Proof of pre-show coverage is required by July 10th to receive your media credentials. More information will be provided to you by email.
- Editorial press members include journalists, reporters, reviewers, podcasters, etc. who are attending for the sole purpose of covering Comic Conroe for an editorial media outlet. Non-editorial staff at media outlets such as graphic designers, marketing, PR, and sales staff do not qualify for media credentials.
- Photographers and videographers must be active, contributing team members of a qualifying editorial outlet in order to be considered for media credentials. Photographers & videographers without media credentials are not permitted to perform professional photography/videography services or activities on-site without prior, express, written permission.]
ALL DECISIONS ARE FINAL
Comic Conroe reserves the right to approve or deny any application for any reason. Please make sure your application is complete with any and all information that will help the Comic Conroe team to make an informed decision. Once the decision is made, it cannot be appealed. Incomplete applications will be denied.
NOTE: Having a Press Badge does NOT guarantee any interviews. Comic Conroe is not responsible for setting up interviews with any celebrity guest, authors, artists, or any other special guests attending this event.